- Elementary School students dig archaeology
- Resilience and Ruination in Mountain Communities: Comparative Regional Settlement Dynamics in the South Caucasus from the Bronze Age to Today
- Kim Haines-Eitzen - Pope Francis and Climate Change
- Community celebrates poetry with readings – and pastry
- Poetry and Pastry at Johnson
Life at the Bottom of Babylonian Society
Jonathan S. Tenney
This monograph uses traditional philological analysis of cuneiform records and the application of quantitative studies and historical-ethnographic comparisons to achieve a better understanding of the social and economic forces that affected the servile population of Kassite Babylonia.