- Elementary School students dig archaeology
- Resilience and Ruination in Mountain Communities: Comparative Regional Settlement Dynamics in the South Caucasus from the Bronze Age to Today
- Kim Haines-Eitzen - Pope Francis and Climate Change
- Community celebrates poetry with readings – and pastry
- Poetry and Pastry at Johnson
The Genesis of Literature in Islam: From the Aural to the Read
Shawkat M. Toorawa
In this work, Schoeler and Toorawa explain how the change from predominantly oral/aural to increasingly written came about in the transmission of learning and of knowledge in Arabic in the early Islamic period (7th-9th c.).