You are here
- Elementary Persian/Farsi I
- Elementary Persian/Farsi II
- Intermediate Persian/Farsi IIntermediate Persian/Farsi II
- History of Iran
- State and Society in Modern Iran (Through Film & Literature)
OFFICE HOURS Fall 2019:
Tuesday, Thursday 12:00 - 1:00
- Near Eastern Studies
- Iranian Constitutional Movement in the Caucasian Narrative.
- Popular Perceptions of the Russo-Iranian Relations in the Russian and Iranian Imperial Borderlands in the late 19th-early 20th century
- Constitutionalism and Constitutional Movements in the late 19th - early 20th - century Middle East
- Religious and Cultural Aspects of the Mongol Rule in the 13th-14th-century Middle East
- 13th-14th-century Historiography of Ilkhanid Iran
- Interfaith and Cross-cultural Relations in the Communities from the Middle East and Europe in 19th-century Russian Empire
- Political Elite and Prospects for Democracy in Modern Iran
'The Caucasus Before 1500 CE', The Encyclopaedia of Islam, Third Edition, Part 2014-4, Leiden-Boston, Brill, 2014.
‘Georgian Sources on the Iranian Constitutional Revolution (1905-1911): Sergo Gamdlishvili’s Memoirs of the Gilan Resistance’. Reprinted in Iranian-Russian Encounters: Empires and Revolutions Since 1800, ed. Stephanie Cronin (London: Routledge, 2012)
- Introducing Georgian Sources for the Historiography of the Iranian Constitutional Revolution (1905-1911), in: Iran's Constitutional Revolution, Popular Politics, Cultural Transformations and Transnational Connections, eds. H.E. Chehabi and Vanessa Martin, I.B.Tauris, 2010
- Georgian Sources on the Iranian Constitutional Revolution (1905-1911): Sergo Gamdlishvili's Memoirs of the Gilan Resistance, in: "Iranian Studies", vol. 40, number 1, 2007.
- Georgian Connections of the Iranian Constitutional Revolution of 1905-1911, in: "Central Eurasian Studies Review", vol. 5, 1, 2006.
- From the History of Relations between the Ilkhanate and the Golden Horde, in: "Near East and Georgia", IV, Tbilisi, 2005.
- From the History of South Caucasus during the Ilkhanid Rule, in: Orientalist II, Tbilisi, 2003-2004.
- Domestic policies of the Ilkhan Ahmad-Tekudar (1282-1284), in: "Near East and Georgia", III, Tbilisi, 2002.
- The first Georgian Newspaper - "Sakartvelos Gazeti", in: "Perspective-XXI", 4, Tbilisi, 2002 (Paper published with the support of INTAS).
- From the History of the Interrelation between Iran and Georgia in the 13th century, in: Bulletin of the Georgian Academy of Sciences, v. 165, 3, Tbilisi, 2002.
- Status of Religions in the Ilkhanate under the first Ilkhans, in: "Perspective-XXI", 2, The Georgian Academy of Sciences, Center for the Research of the Democratic and Regional Development, Tbilisi, 2001.
- Qiiam-e Tekudar-Oghul, Az Tarikh-e Ravabet-e Iran va Gorjestan dar Qarne Sizdahom-e Miladi, in: "Az Diiar-e Ashna", Bulletin of the papers of the Faculties of Persian Language and Literature of the Universities of Georgia, vol. 2, Tbilisi, 2001. (Persian)