Kroll Travel Awards
The Kroll Travel Award, in honor of Professor Ross Brann, is potentially offered to students traveling to the Israel or the Palestinian Territories during summer 2022 to participate in academically recognized archaeological digs and/or other academic programs.
- Awards will range from $250-$1000
- Competition is open to graduate & undergraduate students
- Awards are contingent on Cornell approval of travel
Applications must include:
- Project proposal (1-2 pages)
- Budget (including documentation of costs when possible)
- Brief description of other funding sources
- Letter of recommendations from one of your Cornell professors
Awards will be made based on the quality of the proposed project and its connection to Near Eastern Studies.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, March 15, 2022 (The deadline for 2022 has been extended to March 21).